The world famous Vallee Blanche needs little introduction.
It is perhaps the most famous run in all the world and arguably one of the finest. If you are visiting the Chamonix valley this winter - your stay would be incomplete without having skied la Vallee Blanche.
With it's famous starting point from the summit of the 3842m high Aiguille du Midi and the numerous glaciers that lead to the Mer de Glace or Sea of Ice - the Vallee Blanche and it's 23km of snow, ice, rock and picture card perfect views offer the most majestical of nature's natural beauties.
There are many different way down the "Valley Blanc". With numerous options for pretty much any level skier - from relaxed glacier skiing suitable for good intermediate skiers to challenging full on hard core for expert skiers, the vallee blanche always has the making of a great ski day!
With it's stunning scenery, endless kms of glacier skiing the vallee blanche delivers some of the best powder skiing in the area. So put it on your list and lets have a fun day out - from age 9 to 99 - good fun guaranteed.
* Actual course details and climbs may vary depending on conditions and or participants level.
- the views form the summit of the 3842m high Aiguille du Midi
- longest glaciated ski run in the world
- multiple variations possible to ski for all level intermediate skiers or better
* Actual course details may vary due to safety reasons and the guide may modify the trek itinerary due to terrain, weather or other conditions
- Guide fees
- lift fees
- meals or drinks
- personal equipment
- travel to or from the course departure point
- rescue insurance
Vallee Blanche or White Valley
You can typically ski the Vallee Blanche from around Christmas time through late April or early May depending on the snow conditions.
Excellent base fitness
Solid intermediate skiers capable of turning and skiing in most types of snow.
2 out of 5
2 out of 5
155 € / pp with min 2 guests
395 € private arrangement
Maximum group size is 6 : 1
Geneva Intl Airport, Switzerland - GVA
Off-Piste Skiing Courses
- Your ski clothing (socks, hats, extra gloves, goggles w/ extra lenses).
- Your personal ski gear (boots, skis – tuned and waxed, poles).
- A small day pack 20-30l for food/water and extra clothing
- A mountaineering style harness with opening leg loops and a locking pear shaped HMS carabiner
- Avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe
- Optional ABS style pack (not mandatory)
To book this course - just hit the book now button